Delustcreation™ 欲望的创造™作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/YalL™Fashion to anybody Walking like a crazy catSuperluster the perfect Moment that I have to figure it outJust to name another body Follow into the Instagram Just wait a moment pleaseI said your delustcreation capsYou are the memes catLower the sound into the area freebies flats Jaws and thousands sorted knowledgeable Name the perfect world minus mapsPlease wait for the fever to flow into the giant Grab I said no one else is perfect until the synchro is the lustious contingent saget Fashion to anybody Walking like a crazy catSuperluster the perfect Moment that I have to figure it outJust to name another body Follow into the Instagram Just wait a moment pleaseI said your delustcreation capsYou are the memes catLower the sound into the area freebies flats Jaws and thousands sorted knowledgeable Name the perfect world minus mapsPlease wait for the fever to flow into the giant Grab I said no one else is perfect until the synchro is the lustious contingent saget Fashion to anybody Walking like a crazy catSuperluster the perfect Moment that I have to figure it outJust to name another body Follow into the Instagram Just wait a moment pleaseI said your delustcreation capsYou are the memes catLower the sound into the area freebies flats Jaws and thousands sorted knowledgeable Name the perfect world minus mapsPlease wait for the fever to flow into the giant Grab I said no one else is perfect until the synchro is the lustious contingent saget
Delustcreation™ 欲望的创造™作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/YalL™Fashion to anybody Walking like a crazy catSuperluster the perfect Moment that I have to figure it outJust to name another body Follow into the Instagram Just wait a moment pleaseI said your delustcreation capsYou are the memes catLower the sound into the area freebies flats Jaws and thousands sorted knowledgeable Name the perfect world minus mapsPlease wait for the fever to flow into the giant Grab I said no one else is perfect until the synchro is the lustious contingent saget Fashion to anybody Walking like a crazy catSuperluster the perfect Moment that I have to figure it outJust to name another body Follow into the Instagram Just wait a moment pleaseI said your delustcreation capsYou are the memes catLower the sound into the area freebies flats Jaws and thousands sorted knowledgeable Name the perfect world minus mapsPlease wait for the fever to flow into the giant Grab I said no one else is perfect until the synchro is the lustious contingent saget Fashion to anybody Walking like a crazy catSuperluster the perfect Moment that I have to figure it outJust to name another body Follow into the Instagram Just wait a moment pleaseI said your delustcreation capsYou are the memes catLower the sound into the area freebies flats Jaws and thousands sorted knowledgeable Name the perfect world minus mapsPlease wait for the fever to flow into the giant Grab I said no one else is perfect until the synchro is the lustious contingent saget
Comments
Post a Comment