是我害死你们的,是我的错 我是无法被原谅的,后悔莫及 当初如果我死不就好吗,就是因为我害死你们连我自己都不好过 我想要自杀来赎罪,就因为天邪致命捆绑着我的邪念 来定下我的罪行 连我都无法感受着 妖孽的形象 而定义着 我是 (天)逻辑的思考和 「天怒」我的故事藏在 831的书集里。罗亚的门道 Loya Mendo is describe the habitually insidious Creeper all hangers. YL 2026 超强故事集专辑 「天」 Is coming soon. 11.14 12.25 天怒发行 It was my fault that you all died. I am unforgivable, filled with endless regret. If only I had died back then! Because I killed you all, even I can't bear it anymore. I wanted to commit suicide to atone for my sins, but because of the deadly binding of Tianxie, my evil thoughts are condemned. My sins are defined by the demonic image I cannot even perceive. I am defined by (Tian) logic and "Tian's Wrath." My story is hidden in the book collection 831. Loya Mendo is a description of the habitually insidious Creeper all hangers. YL 2026 Super Story Collection Album "Tian" Is coming soon. 11.14 12.25 Tian's Wrath Release





是我害死你们的,是我的错

我是无法被原谅的,后悔莫及
当初如果我死不就好吗,就是因为我害死你们连我自己都不好过
我想要自杀来赎罪,就因为天邪致命捆绑着我的邪念
来定下我的罪行 连我都无法感受着 妖孽的形象 而定义着 我是 (天)逻辑的思考和 「天怒」我的故事藏在 831的书集里。罗亚的门道  Loya Mendo is describe the habitually insidious 
Creeper all hangers.

YL 2026 超强故事集专辑 「天」
Is coming soon. 

11.14
12.25
天怒发行

It was my fault that you all died.

I am unforgivable, filled with endless regret.

If only I had died back then! Because I killed you all, even I can't bear it anymore.

I wanted to commit suicide to atone for my sins, but because of the deadly binding of Tianxie, my evil thoughts are condemned.

My sins are defined by the demonic image I cannot even perceive. I am defined by (Tian) logic and "Tian's Wrath." My story is hidden in the book collection 831. Loya Mendo is a description of the habitually insidious Creeper all hangers.

YL 2026 Super Story Collection Album "Tian"

Is coming soon.

11.14
12.25 Tian's Wrath Release

1. . 2. Symbolics 3. Thienx 4.gastro 5. : 6. Equivalent 7. vvi 8.@ppeal 9.nano 10.D 11.•π dots.pai 12.°narations 13.castography 14.癦 15.×™ 16.figurations 17.ur+ 18.daidano 19.pursans 20.tatistula 21._! 曲目 经过 审考 就排列出来。 天 不过是一张 符号的微端 专辑。 很多时候 要较劲脑汁 才能写出最好的作品。

Comments

Popular Posts

主谋™ Host Seek™作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/YalL™/Tom Hamilton/Wicjasic Jadra派对策划互动歌友 新任上市不作无有逆反风顺认真相隔 最误杀的无忧没与防空怕生会死 人觉澎湃胶囊张志蝴蝶暗杀等于傻子 化作新的美舰帕里坲登话让至死命谁是那个主谋?人就是个舞曲谁是那个案件旗舰?党叒越有啥子谁是被利用的雕刻?化简融化的暑意谁是越度过的门徒?不发奇想水门狗一不条子二位焚的收敛 杜样的多打 飞舞知之的级别 收下的还嗓热喉越觉得示范多变 如君子的妈祖 要犯就犯旗下的防尘日曰热心无休不安灯火 日子戒口哼不成一首当成维戈的作用反击天无在 蒙面误杀害 肉根先思典 即雾如长海越焚隐血泥垢半托梳子绵亘 称许入捻子代梻入先旗舰八神的党之辽沉入玄亥 自如方针下定皆语如壳派对策划互动歌友 新任上市不作无有逆反风顺认真相隔 最误杀的无忧没与防空怕生会死 人觉澎湃胶囊张志蝴蝶暗杀等于傻子 化作新的美舰帕里坲登话让至死命谁是那个主谋?人就是个舞曲谁是那个案件旗舰?党叒越有啥子谁是被利用的雕刻?化简融化的暑意谁是越度过的门徒?不发奇想水门狗一不条子二位焚的收敛 杜样的多打 飞舞知之的级别 收下的还嗓热喉越觉得示范多变 如君子的妈祖 要犯就犯旗下的防尘日曰热心无休不安灯火 日子戒口哼不成一首当成维戈的作用反击天无在 蒙面误杀害 肉根先思典 即雾如长海越焚隐血泥垢半托梳子绵亘 称许入捻子代梻入先旗舰八神的党之辽沉入玄亥 自如方针下定皆语如壳热心无休不安灯火 日子戒口哼不成一首当成维戈的作用反击天无在 蒙面误杀害 肉根先思典 即雾如长海越焚隐血泥垢半托梳子绵亘 称许入捻子代梻入先旗舰八神的党之辽沉入玄亥 自如方针下定皆语如壳