当我有了恐惧症我会做些什么 作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL/YalL 当我有了恐惧症我会做些什么 心里的不平衡 心里的暴动情绪 一一发泄出来 让全世界的人看我 我有多么恐怖 我有多么爆裂 呐喊生命不和谐共识 与世界对打 Ooh... Scar in my heart Ooh... Disgrace in my tongue I'm tier up my naked truth 当我有了恐惧症我会做些什么 心里的不平衡 心里的暴动情绪 一一发泄出来 让全世界的人看我 我有多么恐怖 我有多么爆裂 呐喊生命不和谐共识 与世界对打 Ooh... Scar in my heart Ooh... Disgrace in my tongue I'm tier up my naked truth Ooh... Scar in my heart Ooh... Disgrace in my tongue I'm tier up my naked truth Ooh... Scar in my heart Ooh... Disgrace in my tongue I'm tier up my naked truth Ooh... Scar in my heart Ooh... Disgrace in my tongue I'm tier up my naked truth Ooh... Scar in my heart Ooh... Disgrace in my tongue I'm tier up my naked truth What will I do when I have a phobia Lyrics/Composition/Arrangement/Producer: YL/YalL What will I do when I have a phobia The imbalance in my heart, the violent emotions in my heart Vent them out one by one Let the whole world see me How terrible I am, how explosive I am Shout out the discordant consensus of life Fight against the world Ooh... Scar in my heart Ooh... Disgrace in my tongue I'm tier up my naked truth What will I do when I have a phobia The imbalance in my heart, the violent emotions in my heart Vent them out one by one Let the whole world see me How terrible I am, how explosive I am Shout out the discordant consensus of life Fight against the world Ooh... Scar in my heart Ooh... Disgrace in my tongue I'm tier up my naked truth Ooh... Scar in my heart Ooh... Disgrace in my tongue I'm tier up my naked truth Ooh... Scar in my heart Ooh... Disgrace in my tongue I'm tier up my naked truth Ooh... Scar in my heart Ooh... Disgrace in my tongue I'm tier up my naked truth Ooh... Scar in my heart Ooh... Disgrace in my tongue I'm tier up my naked truth


当我有了恐惧症我会做些什么

作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL/YalL
当我有了恐惧症我会做些什么
心里的不平衡 心里的暴动情绪
一一发泄出来
让全世界的人看我
我有多么恐怖 我有多么爆裂
呐喊生命不和谐共识
与世界对打
Ooh... Scar in my heart
Ooh... Disgrace in my tongue
I'm tier up my naked truth
当我有了恐惧症我会做些什么
心里的不平衡 心里的暴动情绪
一一发泄出来
让全世界的人看我
我有多么恐怖 我有多么爆裂
呐喊生命不和谐共识
与世界对打
Ooh... Scar in my heart
Ooh... Disgrace in my tongue
I'm tier up my naked truth
Ooh... Scar in my heart
Ooh... Disgrace in my tongue
I'm tier up my naked truth
Ooh... Scar in my heart
Ooh... Disgrace in my tongue
I'm tier up my naked truth
Ooh... Scar in my heart
Ooh... Disgrace in my tongue
I'm tier up my naked truth
Ooh... Scar in my heart
Ooh... Disgrace in my tongue
I'm tier up my naked truth
What will I do when I have a phobia
Lyrics/Composition/Arrangement/Producer: YL/YalL
What will I do when I have a phobia
The imbalance in my heart, the violent emotions in my heart
Vent them out one by one
Let the whole world see me
How terrible I am, how explosive I am
Shout out the discordant consensus of life
Fight against the world
Ooh... Scar in my heart
Ooh... Disgrace in my tongue
I'm tier up my naked truth
What will I do when I have a phobia
The imbalance in my heart, the violent emotions in my heart
Vent them out one by one
Let the whole world see me
How terrible I am, how explosive I am
Shout out the discordant consensus of life
Fight against the world
Ooh... Scar in my heart
Ooh... Disgrace in my tongue
I'm tier up my naked truth
Ooh... Scar in my heart
Ooh... Disgrace in my tongue
I'm tier up my naked truth
Ooh... Scar in my heart
Ooh... Disgrace in my tongue
I'm tier up my naked truth
Ooh... Scar in my heart
Ooh... Disgrace in my tongue
I'm tier up my naked truth
Ooh... Scar in my heart
Ooh... Disgrace in my tongue
I'm tier up my naked truth

Comments

Popular Posts

主谋™ Host Seek™作词/作曲/编曲/制作人:YL™/YalL™/Tom Hamilton/Wicjasic Jadra派对策划互动歌友 新任上市不作无有逆反风顺认真相隔 最误杀的无忧没与防空怕生会死 人觉澎湃胶囊张志蝴蝶暗杀等于傻子 化作新的美舰帕里坲登话让至死命谁是那个主谋?人就是个舞曲谁是那个案件旗舰?党叒越有啥子谁是被利用的雕刻?化简融化的暑意谁是越度过的门徒?不发奇想水门狗一不条子二位焚的收敛 杜样的多打 飞舞知之的级别 收下的还嗓热喉越觉得示范多变 如君子的妈祖 要犯就犯旗下的防尘日曰热心无休不安灯火 日子戒口哼不成一首当成维戈的作用反击天无在 蒙面误杀害 肉根先思典 即雾如长海越焚隐血泥垢半托梳子绵亘 称许入捻子代梻入先旗舰八神的党之辽沉入玄亥 自如方针下定皆语如壳派对策划互动歌友 新任上市不作无有逆反风顺认真相隔 最误杀的无忧没与防空怕生会死 人觉澎湃胶囊张志蝴蝶暗杀等于傻子 化作新的美舰帕里坲登话让至死命谁是那个主谋?人就是个舞曲谁是那个案件旗舰?党叒越有啥子谁是被利用的雕刻?化简融化的暑意谁是越度过的门徒?不发奇想水门狗一不条子二位焚的收敛 杜样的多打 飞舞知之的级别 收下的还嗓热喉越觉得示范多变 如君子的妈祖 要犯就犯旗下的防尘日曰热心无休不安灯火 日子戒口哼不成一首当成维戈的作用反击天无在 蒙面误杀害 肉根先思典 即雾如长海越焚隐血泥垢半托梳子绵亘 称许入捻子代梻入先旗舰八神的党之辽沉入玄亥 自如方针下定皆语如壳热心无休不安灯火 日子戒口哼不成一首当成维戈的作用反击天无在 蒙面误杀害 肉根先思典 即雾如长海越焚隐血泥垢半托梳子绵亘 称许入捻子代梻入先旗舰八神的党之辽沉入玄亥 自如方针下定皆语如壳